Poojas in Rameswaram Temple
- Somavara pooja (Every Monday)
- Dhakshina moorthy Pooja (Every Thursday)
- Ambal procession inside Third corridor (Every Friday)
- Navagraha Pooja (Every Saturday)
Urchavams (Special events on demands)
The devotees can able to arrange following Events on demand by paying certain amount to the Temple Devashthanam.
- Velli Ratha urchavam (Ramanathaswamy – parvathavarthini Silver car Procession) – Rs.10,000
- Pancha moorthi Urchavam (Procession of Five divine idols) – Rs.12,000
- Thanga pallakku urchavam (Golden Car procession of Parvathavarthini Ambal inside Temple) – Rs.3000
The devotees those who are willing to arrange special processions, decorations and poojas should have to get prior permission from Temple Devashthanam.
For more Details
Contact Number: (04573)221223, 221241
Fax: 04573 223230
Pooja Timings in Rameshwaram Temple
|Palliyarai Dheepa aradhana||5.00 AM|
|Spatika Linga Pooja||5.10 AM|
|Thiruvanathal Pooja||6.00 AM|
|Vila pooja||7.00 AM|
|Kaala santhi pooja||10.00 AM|
|Uchi Kala Pooja||12.00 PM|
|Arthajama Pooja||8.30 AM|
|Palliyarai Pooja||8.45 AM|
Ramanathaswamy Temple Timings:
- ** Opens between 5:00 AM – 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM During Normal Days.
- * During The month of Margali (Margashrisha) Temple opens so early.
- * Temple Closes During Eclipse days (Between eclipse Timings)