Sakshi Hanuman Temple Rameswaram
This shrine is situated in Gandha Madhana Parvatham (on the way to Ramar Padham). It is said that Hanuman told about Sita to the Lord Ram in this place. The word Sakshi can be translated as evidence or proof in English. As Hanuman evident Sita’s being in the Srilanka to Rama, Hanuman statue in this place referred as Sakshi Hanuman.
Where is Sakshi Hanuman Temple located?
- At Gandha madhana Parvatham
- on the way to Ramar padham
Rameswaram Sakshi Hanuman Temple Location Map
How to reach Sakshi Hanuman Temple?
- There is no frequent busses for Gandha madhana Parvatham .
- One Can Visit this small shrine , on the way to Ramar padham
- Tourist are requested to take Auto, Taxi or Private Vehicles.
|From||How far is Sakshi Hanumar Temple|
|Devashthana Parking or Agni Theertham||4 KM|
|Main Bus Stand||6 KM|
|Ramanathaswamy Temple||4.5 KM|